Wednesday, January 30, 2008

MakeChange

It was good to catch up with most of you during the NZ conference. I had a great time hope you all did also.

One thing I noticed was this theme coming through about Loving God and that leading to Loving Others. (Hmmm I've seen that somewhere before). I think the message of 2Love we are starting to teach live and have as our mantra is in God's heart for his people. It was the Vision of the THQ youth team last year it was the message of shakers this year, and it was the heart of the NZ conference. I think God is reminding us of something.

Blessings.


Simon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good on you Simon - it is a real shame that more DY's didnt gather together the young people from across their divisions from smaller corps etc so they could go to such events.