Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Perspectives

I love the way youth are able to see things from new and interesting angles!

In recent weeks I have had the opportunity to share with a few different groups of youth and have been surprised at the way they have been able to see old subjects from a new point of view.

The youth have spent time thinking about these things and have been able to come up with their own ideas about them.

I have alos learnt that this means that I need to be prepared for the questions that come from seeing these things from a new point of view!!

I was caught off guard the other day when one of the youth asked me a question about something that they had seen from a new perspective. But this is good, because it challenges me to think about these things from new perspectives myself.

I also want to encourage the leaders of my division, I heard yesterday that we have had yet another Junior Soldier enrolled in the division. I cant quite remember what that brings the total to for new Junior Soldier to this year, but I love to see that there are more young people out there willing to commit to learning more about God and being obedient to His leading in their lives. Please pray for our junior soldiers!!!

Joel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I love that too.

Giddy up on a job well done with the junior soldiers.

Simon